Gunnar Cycles USA Message Board

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:58 am 

62cm Crosshairs. I couldn't make a decision between the Crosshairs or Sport. I went with the Crosshairs because I told myself I would try Cross which in reality I wasn't going to do. The good news is the Crosshairs makes a great road bike. I have been very happy with the performance of this bike. It is part road bike/part gravel grinder. I go from 25mm tires to 32mm tires depending on the route or mood. I'm running Mini V brakes also which do well with the Shimano shifters.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:34 pm 

My new Ruffian. First 29er. First rigid. First dedicated singlespeed frame. Smooth like butter with some 2.4" tires and carbon fork and bar.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:17 pm 

Gunnar Fastlane, 56cm. Chris King NoThreadset headset. Shimano 105 5700 all around. BB7 Brakes. Mavic A319 wheels, handbuilt with DT double butted spokes and XT hubs, Conti Top Contact 700x32, Ritchey Classic handlebar, stem, and seat post. Brooks B17 Special saddle in honey and matching bar tape. Jandd Mountaineering rear rack. SKS P45 fenders.

Attachments:
picture of gunnar.jpg
picture of gunnar.jpg [ 92.21 KiB | Viewed 2811 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 pm 

Here's mine!!! VCery much the bike that started it all fr me! Wa s was a full n MTB'er never seen what the fuss was with cross or road bikes......untill I went out on a shop ride with the gys and rode this!! I'm now an addict twice a week n the CX bike and have the most beautful R33 as a road bike so Ive kept it in the family!! :lol: My favortive bike of all time this and its taken me on so many adventure and alway said huh is that all youve got!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:55 am 

Crosshairs. Built for century road rides (mostly urban) and the goal of moving up to randonneur rides.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:08 pm 

Just picked this RockHound up today from a nice guy up the road a ways. The frame is in good shape for its age (4 years old?) and the components are spec'd out very well. Can't wait to sort out a few things needing attention so I can go get some fresh dirt on her...

Glad my old Roadie (see post from Sept. 2004) has a new friend in the garage.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13