Gunnar Cycles USA Message Board

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:18 am 

Please let me know if you happen upon my wife's Red 52cm Gunnar Sport, which was stolen out of our Seattle garage yesterday.

Bike has a painted to match carbon IRD Mosaic fork, de-badged Easton Orion II wheels (24/28h, straight pull spokes), Panaracer T-Serv tires, Easton carbon seatpost with a women's Terry saddle, Shimano Ultegra compact 165mm cranks, derailleurs, short-reach STI levers, black SPD pedals, short & shallow Bontrager handlebar with silver tape, long black stem.

I spent a lot of time putting this together for her. It fit her well & she liked to ride it.

(Other frames stolen with this were a white/black Salsa Campeon, 60cm, and a green/black Bianchi Cross-Concept, 59cm.)

At least my own black Gunnar Crosshairs which I was riding home from work yesterday wasn't taken out from underneath me...

Mick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:53 am 
Site Admin

So sorry to hear about this crime. If you have your serial number, you can register your Gunnar. Then, you can add it to our stolen bike list, which we can consult should someone find a wayward bike. We've already recovered two or three bikes this way. It also gives us someone to contact if they find your bike.

Hopefully you can recover your friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:30 pm 

that TOTALLY blows, man...sure hope the suggestions offered help you find your steed.
good luck.