Gunnar Cycles USA Message Board

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:19 pm 

About to buy a Gunnar Roadie, and am in the process of thinking about frame colors. So I've got a few questions:

1. What decal colors are available? I have seen black and silver. Is that it, or is white also an option?

2. I saw a picture of a Roadie, and I believe the color was "Tusk." Is that the name of the color -- kind of ivory/cream colored?

3. And how much would it cost to have a bike painted charcoal gray with white panels? Kind of like the color of the month, but gray instead of blue.

Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:17 am 

i'm wondering about the decals too... for example:

-is it possible to special order any color decal we've seen before? or are just the standard colors on the site available...

-are the decals under the clearcoat? and if so, which ones can be requested to be removed?

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:45 am 

Black with silver outline & Silver with black outline are the only two options available. You could use Victory Circle Graphics to make you a decal for $30 that is high quality and can be clearcoated.

Tusk? Don't get it. I had it on my Roadie and it was like a dingy white.

I'm not sure about changing the color with the panels but I bet it would be between $125 to $225 to do that.

I know in the past Gunnar has charged $50 extra to have the model name (i.e. Sport, Roadie) taken off. I would imagine you could have other decals removed also. I'm thinking there has to be some type of decal(headtube or seattube) for identity/warranty.

The decals are clearcoated.