Gunnar Cycles USA Message Board

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: paint
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:20 pm 

sorry to post so much, but i want this bike to be the dream bike. ok ive heard about the differences in paint between waterford and gunnar. first how much is it to upgrade to a full waterford finish. i have seen different prices at different places and wanted to go straight to the source. also i would like to a custom job and do not have any photos to go off. can anyone at wpc send me some examples/can i take shop tour where they show me pics/or can one of you out there show me your custom jobs. and lastly, i am a fan of the gunnar with the white lettering. can i get that on the red if i don't do custom. how much if sny to do this. sorry and thanks again.-pc

Post subject: Some answers
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:54 am 

I don't work for Gunnar/Waterford but I can give you some info.

Based on the current Gunnar site, the cost for a Waterford-level paint job and finish is $125 extra.

You can see some examples of waterford paint options at:

http://www.waterfordbikes.com/2005/data ... /index.php

Use the navigation menu on the left to see all the variables.

- khill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:10 am 
You're hired!...... Ok. I actually don't have that authority - so just kidding... ... anyhow... You're absolutely correct! It is $125.00 to choose a color from the Waterford palette. Fades, maskings, etc... are additional $$. Provide us with a sample paint design and we can quote it for you. The two Gunnar decal color options are Black letters w/a Silver outline and Silver letters w/a Red outline. If you want to go with the Silver w/Red on your Red Gunnar, a $25.00 decal variation charge would apply.

We do offer factory tours M-F. 10am and 1pm are the best times to visit.

BSG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:09 am 

I saw one design under Stars and Stencils and I was wondering if there is a Maple Leaf in the Stencils section (a red to black with Red Maple Leafs, similar to the "Stars over a Wing" design here: http://www.waterfordbikes.com/2005/data ... /index.php )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:22 am 
I am not aware of us having a maple leaf stencil on hand but one could be created if we were provided with a sample. This would be quoted out on an individual basis, once all info. has been provided to us.

Thx,
BSG