Gunnar Cycles USA Message Board

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:39 pm 

hi guys/gals. i am not YET a gunnar owner, but hope to be soon. here are some of my questions. anyone know where i can find a 56cm roadie from 04' and before. i dont want the sloping top tube. also i am now 99.9% sure i am going to buy a gunnar over a burley, but if someone could give me any reason at all to choose i would appreciate it. Heck make one up! i have been at a stalemate for months. i am almost completely sure i want a gunnar though. not a question but.. i think one of the major advantages is going to yellow jersey to buy it. if there is anyone out there from WPC on this site you should commend andy muzi??? i believe. what a dealer. thanks for the help yall.-pc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:27 pm 

PC, the folks a WPC can build a roadie with any geo your heart desires for an extra fee, however with all the refinements to the 2005 roadie I would tell you to just order a new one. The top tube slope is so miniscule that it's barely noticable, the new stays are way nicer, and the new frame is lighter to boot! If you want a custom geo AND custom paint just go ahead and upgrade to a Waterford since the custom charges are included and your getting a Waterford level paint job at that point.

Good luck and hope you get that sweet new ride.

bschwinn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:58 pm 

What he said. :P